Subject: Increase organic sales by doing PPC
From: sharlie gdsguller <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2024 23:11:21 +0600

Hello Walmart Seller,

Are you looking to boost your sales by reducing your advertising expense?
Perfect, you came to the right company. I will do Walmart listing & PPC
advertising ads management and optimization on SEO-based Listing creation.
We are experienced Walmart PPC experts hence we will help you with Walmart
PPC Sponsored ads setup and Management. We will boost your organic and PPC
sales, maximize profit, and lower your ACOS.

We offer a proactive and professional management service at a great price.
The purpose is to share day to day performance of PPC and increase sales.

THE PPC MANAGEMENT SERVICE INCLUDES:

   - Sharing Weekly detailed report
   - In-depth Keyword & Competitor research
   - Elaborate Marketing Strategy
   - A fully managed service to lower your ACOS & increase ROAS

If you have any queries then feel free to contact us. Vicoshine will be
grateful to assist you with Walmart Ads.

Regards
Vico Shine Advertising & Optimization Team