Subject: Exploring Partnership: Business Proposal for Handcrafted Items
From: Amaan Exports <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 22:09:00 +0530

Hi

How are you?

I am thrilled to introduce myself as Amaan from Amaan Exports, a prominent
manufacturer and supplier of exquisite Metal (Brass, Alum, Iron), Wood,
MDF. Resin, Based in Moradabad, U.P., India, we take pride in our
exceptional craftsmanship and dedication to providing impeccable products.

I got your reference from your website.

We are exploring prospective future business opportunities with your
esteemed organization. As an initial step, we are pleased to offer you our
Company Profile with Singing BowlCatalogue please check it out. We can give
you assuredly best prices.

*Why Choose Amaan Exports:*

*Craftsmanship:* Each piece is handcrafted with care and precision, making
it a one-of-a-kind addition to the customer's table setting.

*Customization: *We offer customization options to tailor our products to
your unique preferences and themes.

*Customer Satisfaction: *Our commitment to customer satisfaction is
paramount. We strive to exceed your expectations in both product quality
and service.

I am very much interested in starting working with you and waiting for your
feedback. Also please share your developments. I would like to present as
required by you.

We thank you for spending your time reading this message. We are looking
forward to hearing from you.

--
Best Regards

Mohd Amaan Khusro
*AMAAN EXPORTS*
Moradabad - 244001, UP India.
Mobile: (+91) 8630285360
Mail: [email-masked]