Subject: Curtain Collaboration Promotion for Designer Living
From: Helita Dewitt <[email-masked]>
To: Heather Zhu <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], JLA Customer Service <[email-masked]>, Helen Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2024 11:43:29 -0800

Noted – thank you, Heather.

*From:* Heather Zhu [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Wednesday, January 03, 2024 11:16 AM
*To:* [email-masked]; JLA Customer Service; Helen Chen
*Subject:* RE:

Hi Helita,

Helen Chen is in charge of DL. I’m Adding her to advise.

Thanks.

Heather Zhu / E-Commerce | JLA Home | 510-946-2282

*From:* Customer Service [email-masked] [mailto:
[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Wednesday, January 3, 2024 9:03 AM
*To:* [email-masked]; JLA Customer Service
*Subject:* Re:

Hello Team-

Shantel Wiley called regarding the promotion below (Curtain
Collaboration).  She said the notification was received, 12/26/23 through
her Instagram account.  Are we sending this to customer's?  Is this legit?

Shantel can be reached at 631-464-5323 or [email-masked].  Please
advise.  Thank you.

Helita

On Wed, Jan 3, 2024 at 8:49 AM Shantel Williams <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* Shantel Williams <[email-masked]>
*Date:* January 3, 2024 at 11:46:51 AM EST
*To:* [email-masked]

Sent from my iPhone