Subject: Replacement parts for a chair...
From: Julie Cremin <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2023 16:26:49 -0500

Hello,

I have two of the Rogersville armchairs purchased through Wayfair (now
listed as the Anatonia Upholstered Wingback Chair through Birchlane), SKU
# THRE6788.

I contacted Wayfair because the seat cushions are broken down on each of
them, despite the fact that we don't use them that often. I wanted to know
if it was possible to order replacement inserts for the seat cushion? There
is nothing wrong with the chairs, they're in perfect condition, but the
foam inside the seat cushions has flattened significantly, making it
uncomfortable to sit in them.

Please let me know if that's possible, and how I'd place that order.

Thanks,
Julie Cremin

  While Wayfair does not sell replacement parts, you can contact the
manufacturer directly to see if they do! The manufacturer's name is JLA
Home and they can be contacted via phone at 866-456-8852 or via their
website at www.designerliving.com - for your reference, the SKU # is
THRE6788