Subject: Supplier Partnership Inquiry
From: Janice Colico <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 17:15:50 -0800

Hi Buying Team of Designer Living ,

I hope this message finds you well.

I'm Janice, the Partnership Manager at Anyco Pty Ltd, an Australian
supplier offering a wide range of product categories. We're interested in
becoming a supplier on your platform.

We've successfully partnered with leading online retailers in Australia,
like Catch, Kogan, and Harvey Norman, as well as global partners such as
Newegg, Once It, and The Market. We believe that collaborating with your
company could be mutually beneficial.

To explore our collections, please feel free to browse our website
<https://anycostore.com/> .

Could you please guide us for the next steps to becoming a supplier?

Looking forward to doing business with you.

Best regards,
*Janice Colico*
ANYCO PTY LTD
E:  j <[email-masked]> [email-masked]
W:  www.anycostore.com

Powered by HubSpot
<https://app.hubspot.com/signup-hubspot/sales?uuid=f26864b7-beba-4579-9c0d-96e2894d3919&utm_medium=virality&utm_campaign=hubspot-email-branding-virality&use_uuid=1>
.