Subject: 🎄✨ Wishing You a Joyful Christmas and a Prosperous New Year! ✨🎉
From: Rose Miller <[email-masked]>
To: Rose Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 13:56:00 -0500

Dear Team,

As the year comes to a close, I wanted to take a moment to wish you a Merry
Christmas and a Happy New Year! May the festive season bring you warmth,
joy, and cherished moments with loved ones.

Here's to a fresh start and a year ahead filled with success, happiness,
and exciting opportunities. Thank you for being part of our journey, and I
look forward to the adventures the new year holds.

Wishing you all the best,

-- 

*"Meaningful connections move the world forward"Rose Miller*
*Logistics Coordinator*
*Capital Logistics INC DBA CL Freights*
*MC# 045654*
C: (484) 224-2885  F: (484) 224-2639
8102 W Chester Pike, STE 105, Upper Darby ,PA 19082
Website: www.clfreights.com <https://clfreights.com/>
Email: [email-masked]

*YOUR FULL SERVICE LOGISTICS PROVIDER!!*

*Dry Van* * |  Flatbed &  Oversize  |  Temperature Controlled  |  Rail
(Door to Door)  | Drayage* *| Less Than Truckload (LTL)   |  Lift gate &
Expedite  |   Canada  |  High Value & High Risk*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any
attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information which may be legally protected
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or
their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please
immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message
and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message
or its attachments is strictly prohibited.