Subject: Listing for Designer Living - Powered by Pinterest
From: The Builder Market <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 22:46:30 +0000

Hello,

I'm Brett Taylor and the founder of The Builder Market. The Builder Market 
is Powered by Pinterest, and we're thrilled to be launching the* most 
transparent and accessible platform for the home services industry*. All 
professionals have access to a 100% free and customizable business listing. 

I've already created a listing for Designer Living and I'd like to 
confirm the following:

Name:      Designer Living
Address:   Fremont, CA
Phone:      (510) 946-2328
Website:    https:/www.designerliving.com/
Category:   Home Goods

You can either reply to this email to confirm. Or you can claim your 
business listing and make any edits that you want, including adding your 
logo and photos of your best work.

Steps to claim your listing:

1) Visit thebuildermarket.com/pros 
<https://thebuildermarket.com/claim-your-listing> and search for 
'Designer Living'.
2) Visit your listing and click 'Claim this listing'. (Make sure that you 
are logged in.)

Anyone can contact you for free through your listing. We're providing you 
with free leads, so please make sure that we have your correct info!

To learn more visit thebuildermarket.com/page/2/how-it-works-for-pros.

If you claim your listing this week, I'll make sure that your listing ranks 
at the top of the directory for your location. Please feel free to reach 
out to me about anything! 

-Brett Taylor

P.S. This is what the business listing for Designer Living looks like:

Home Goods 
Designer Living 
 X years in business 
Fremont, CA 
(510) 946-2328 
https:/www.designerliving.com/ 

You may unsubscribe <https://email.thebuildrmarket.com/x/u?u=ff792c57-122e-438a-a40c-5f0a127c36e0> to stop 
receiving our emails.