Subject: Order Number D23C0904DF
From: Monica Medina-Olds <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 08:58:21 -0800

I've only received two items of the six I ordered (See below).  And I can't
find any information about the rest of the order.  Please advise.

Monica Medina

Date: Sat, Dec 9, 2023 at 1:34 PM
Subject: Confirmation - Order Number D23C0904DF
To: <[email-masked]>

 <https://www.designerliving.com/>
NEW <https://designerliving.com/products/new/f8-o1-i1>     |     BEDDING
<https://designerliving.com/showcases/bedding/1>     |     FURNITURE
<https://designerliving.com/showcases/furniture/2>     |     HOME DECOR
<https://designerliving.com/showcases/home-decor/4>     |     SALE
<https://designerliving.com/sale>
BEDDING <https://designerliving.com/showcases/bedding/1>  |  FURNITURE
<https://designerliving.com/showcases/furniture/2>  |  HOME DECOR
<https://designerliving.com/showcases/home-decor/4>
NEW <https://designerliving.com/products/new/f8-o1-i1>  |  SALE
<https://designerliving.com/sale>
Thank you for your order medinaolds !
Visit Your Account <https://www.designerliving.com/Member/Orders> for more
information on your order status, rewards, gift card balance, and more.
Need to make a change to your order? Go to Your Account
<https://www.designerliving.com/Member/Orders> within 30 minutes of your
purchase to edit your order information.
Need to get in touch with our Customer Service Team? Email
[email-masked] or call 1.888.879.8790 (MON - FRI, 10:00 AM - 6:30
PM EST AND 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM PST).
If you want to exchange or return your product(s), please see our Return
Policy <https://www.designerliving.com/content/returns/4>.
If you want more information, please see our FAQ
<https://www.designerliving.com/content/help-faq/5>.
Thank you for shopping with us.
Designer Living

Order Summary
Order Date: 12/09/2023|Order #: D23C0904DF
Shipping Address:
Monica Medina
1466 Estuary Way
Oxnard, CA, 93035
US
5104615045
[email-masked]
Shipping Method:
Free Shipping

Items
Regular Price: $707.58
Discount: -$417.64
Coupon: -$0.00
Sales Tax: $29.72
Shipping Fee: $0.00
Require Signature: $0.00
Order Total: $319.66
Designer Living Dollars: -$0.00
Voucher or Gift Card: -$0.00
Charged $319.66

<https://www.designerliving.com/products/madison-park/cloud-soft-overfilled-plush-waterproof-mattress-pad/b31/6581#!id/640751>

Cloud Soft Overfilled Plush Waterproof Mattress Pad
Madison Park
SIZE:Full COLOR:White
QTY:1TOTAL:$47.99
<https://www.designerliving.com/products/madison-park/cloud-soft-overfilled-plush-waterproof-mattress-pad/b31/6581#!id/640754>

Cloud Soft Overfilled Plush Waterproof Mattress Pad
Madison Park
SIZE:Queen COLOR:White
QTY:1TOTAL:$52.99
<https://www.designerliving.com/products/beautyrest/oversized-cotton-flannel-4-piece-sheet-set/b20/13680#!id/747576>

Oversized Cotton Flannel 4 Piece Sheet Set
Beautyrest
SIZE:Queen COLOR:Grey Windowpane
QTY:1TOTAL:$55.99
<https://www.designerliving.com/products/madison-park/microfiber-embroidered-4-pc-sheet-set/b31/15168#!id/806408>

Microfiber Embroidered 4 PC Sheet Set
Madison Park
SIZE:Full COLOR:Blue Blossom
QTY:1TOTAL:$32.99
<https://www.designerliving.com/products/madison-park/microfiber-embroidered-4-pc-sheet-set/b31/15168#!id/806415>

Microfiber Embroidered 4 PC Sheet Set
Madison Park
SIZE:Queen COLOR:Taupe Geo
QTY:1TOTAL:$34.99
<https://www.designerliving.com/products/true-north-by-sleep-philosophy/micro-fleece-sheet-set/b111/7711#!id/824636>

Micro Fleece Sheet Set
True North by Sleep Philosophy
SIZE:Queen COLOR:Grey Geo
QTY:1TOTAL:$64.99

<https://designerliving.com/content/product-review/8>
<https://designerliving.com/content/product-review/8>
<https://designerliving.com/content/rewards/6>
<https://designerliving.com/content/rewards/6>
<https://designerliving.com/get-inspired>
<https://designerliving.com/get-inspired>
 <https://designerliving.com/refer/refer-a-friend>
<https://designerliving.com/refer/refer-a-friend>
<https://designerliving.com/content/product-review/8>
<https://designerliving.com/content/product-review/8>
<https://designerliving.com/content/rewards/6>
<https://designerliving.com/content/rewards/6>
<https://designerliving.com/get-inspired>
<https://designerliving.com/get-inspired>
<http://www.designerliving.com/refer/refer-a-friend>
<http://www.designerliving.com/refer/refer-a-friend>
 <http://www.designerliving.com>
 <https://www.instagram.com/designer_living/>      [image:
Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/DesignerLiving/>      
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNifNqJR63G6juEmy5Z0wtQ>      [image:
Pinterest] <https://www.pinterest.com/designerliving/>      
<https://twitter.com/DesignerLiving>
550 Northport Parkway
Port Wentworth, GA 31407 USA
Manage Profile & Unsubscribe
<https://www.designerliving.com/Member/Subscription/Management?email=[email-masked]&utm_source=LEblast&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=020117_IS&utm_term=&utm_content=InsiderSteals&r=0>
©2022 Designer Living Inc.