Subject: Members Only: Eco-Luxurious Coastal Bedding
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 15:00:07 -0000

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[VISIT PARTNER WEBSITE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[DOWNLOAD OUR 2022 CATALOGS HERE](https://linktr.ee/hiendaccentstrade)

[TRADE SHOWS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[CONTACT US](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/contact)

[INTRODUCING - Seaside Lyocell Bedding Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/seaside-lyocell-bedding-set)

[Indulge your customers in eco-luxury with our new bedding set, perfect for serene, coastal-inspired dreams | ORDER NOW >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/seaside-lyocell-bedding-set)

[Coastal Design - Captivate with scenes of sunlit shores, playful dogs, swaying hammocks, and idyllic seaside serenity.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/seaside-lyocell-bedding-set)

[Lyocell Comfort - Plush, breathable, and sustainable, our lyocell fabric offers exceptional softness and moisture-wicking comfort.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/seaside-lyocell-bedding-set)

[ORDER BEDDING SET >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/seaside-lyocell-bedding-set)

[Layer & Texturize](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/seaside-lyocell-collection)

[Seaside Lyocell Sheet Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/seaside-lyocell-sheet-set)

[Seaside Lyocell Euro Sham](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/seaside-lyocell-euro-sham)

[Stonewashed Cotton Gauze Quilt Set in Sable](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stonewashed-cotton-gauze-quilt?variant=43851161075933)

[100% French Flax Linen Railroad Stripe Reversible Duvet Cover Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/100-french-flax-linen-railroad-stripe-reversible-duvet-cover-set)

[OPEN AN ACCOUNT - To Explore the Full Collection Now >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[WHY CHOOSE HIEND ACCENTS?](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[OPEN AN ACCOUNT >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[HOLIDAY BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/holiday-bedding-shop-the-look)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-accessories)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

 

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01HHBRNEZ35PJND256DXZ2PQ5G&r=3eMhjGQQ)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01HHBRNEZ35PJND256DXZ2PQ5G&r=3eMhjGQQ).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038