Subject: designerliving - Are you in need of a company to handle your SEO or web development?
From: komal Pal <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 18:29:21 +0530

Hi designerliving,

I found your web contact Email -: [email-masked]. I would like 
to discuss a business opportunity with you.

I hope you are doing well.

I am Business Development Manager at an India based IT firm. We are the 
group of 100+experienced IT professionals who are into: Website 
Designing/Redesigning, Web Development, responsive websites, PHP 
development, e-commerce services, SEO Services, Content Writing Services 
and Mobile Applications development.

Our main services are listed here:

A.Full SEO package (with plan and activities)

B.SMO (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc).

C.Website Designing Services.

D.Website Development Services

E.Website Re-Designing Services

F.iPhone and Android App Development

*If you are interested in any of our services, please let us know your 
requirement. I would be happy to provide you our company information and 
a competitive quote. I look forward to your reply*.

*Note-:*Please Share your contact details (Skype ID or Phone Number) and 
let us know your convenient time for the call/call so our seniors can 
contact you directly for further discussion.

Note:Free SMO - FB & IG with SEO

Extra Bonus Keywords optimization limited period offer

Thanks & Regards

Komal Pal

Business Consultant

Services: - SEO | SMO |

Website Design | Development | Mobile Application

*Disclaimer:*This email is sent to you because your email address was 
found in Google Business list and we are taking care of your web related 
requirements. If you are not interested in receiving more emails like 
this one, just reply with simple "NO" and we will delete your email ID 
from our data base.