Subject: Follow-up on Anyco Proposal
From: Janice Colico <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2023 17:52:46 -0800

Hi Designer Living ,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to follow up on the
proposal that I sent last week regarding Anyco products and services. I
wanted to confirm if you had a chance to review the information I provided
and if there are any further questions or concerns that I can address.

If you need any additional information, please let me know and I will be
more than happy to provide it.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,
*Janice Colico*
ANYCO PTY LTD
E:  j <[email-masked]> [email-masked]
W:  www.anycostore.com

Powered by HubSpot
<https://app.hubspot.com/signup-hubspot/sales?uuid=a7010a43-48a4-4ef0-82dd-99f95ff054fb&utm_medium=virality&utm_campaign=hubspot-email-branding-virality&use_uuid=1>
.