Subject: Gifts that Gleam: The Velvet Collection
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2023 15:02:23 -0000

[The Ultimate Holiday Gift - Velvet Dreams - Elevate holiday gifting with our luxurious velvet bedding, perfect for customers seeking sophistication and comfort.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/velvet-bedding-collection)

[SHOP THE VELVET COLLECTION >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/velvet-bedding-collection)

[DISCOVER VELVET'S LUXURIOUS CHARM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/velvet-bedding-collection)

[Stella Faux Silk Velvet Quilt Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stella-faux-silk-velvet-quilt)

[Stella Faux Silk Velvet Duvet Cover Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stella-faux-silk-velvet-duvet-cover-set)

[Arlington Seafoam Velvet Duvet Cover](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/seafoam-green-velvet-duvet-cover-queen-king)

[Velvet Diamond Quilt Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/velvet-diamond-quilt)

[Celeste Silver Velvet Bed Runner](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/celeste-silver-velvet-wave-embroidered-bed-runner)

[Stella Faux Silk Velvet Ruffled Euro Sham](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stella-faux-silk-velvet-ruffled-euro-sham)

[OPEN AN ACCOUNT - To Explore Full Collection Now >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[WHY CHOOSE HIEND ACCENTS?](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[OPEN AN ACCOUNT >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[HOLIDAY BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/holiday-bedding-shop-the-look)

[BEST SELLERS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[BEDDING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding)

[NEW ARRIVALS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals)

[KITCHEN & DINING](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-dining)

[HOME GOODS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/home-decor-accessories)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

 

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01HGSVGVPH58PSW6ZKWC2X202C&r=3entgx5U)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01HGSVGVPH58PSW6ZKWC2X202C&r=3entgx5U).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038