Subject: RE: RE:Replacenment pieces for Rigby desk. #Ref 20231105003010935
From: Helita Dewitt <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 14:02:44 -0800

Hello *Shana-*

*Thank you for your inquiry.  Your email was forwarded onto the correct
department.*

*Your request was reviewed, and unfortunately we do not stock spare parts
for the Rigby desk.*

*We are sorry for the circumstances.*

Best Regards,

Helita

Ecommerce Support Team Supervisor

[email-masked]

*From:* Customer Service [email-masked] [mailto:
[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Monday, December 04, 2023 8:40 AM
*To:* JLA Customer Service
*Subject:* Fwd: RE:Replacenment pieces for Rigby desk. #Ref
20231105003010935

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: *Shana Murrell* <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Dec 4, 2023 at 10:26 AM
Subject: Re: RE:Replacenment pieces for Rigby desk. #Ref 20231105003010935
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Yes, I received it from someone locally that was changing their decor.

I believe they may have purchased it from Kohls

Thanks for your reply,

Shana Murrell

------------------------------

*From:* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, November 6, 2023 3:55 PM
*To:* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE:Replacenment pieces for Rigby desk. #Ref 20231105003010935

Hello Shana-

Thank you for your email. May I ask, where did you purchase the item?

Sincerely,

Kyle

Designer Living

[email-masked]

===============================================================================

Hello,

Writing today for your assistance with replacement parts for my Rigby desk.

The square wooden piece at the top of the legs for the desk is splitting
apart I think if I had four of those new squares to put back into the legs
I could put the table back together. I included photos for your reference.
The po number on the desk is MP - 1706306.

Was wondering if it was possible to purchase these replacement parts and
what the procedure would be to do so.

Thanks in advance for your assistance. I can be reached here or by phone at
401-527-6760.

 Shana Murrell

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device
Get Outlook for Android <https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

Virus-free.www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>