Subject: RE: HEIMTEXTILE 2024 FRANKFURT GERMANY
From: "Saqib Aziz" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2023 23:42:28 +0500

Hi Sir,

Nice to contact you after long time.

Are you coming to attend Heimtextile 2024.

Waiting for your kind response. thanks

Regards

Saqib Aziz

 Email: [email-masked]

 Cell # +92 321 6690789

Web:  <http://www.texource-international.com/>
www.texource-international.com

Address: P-428, New Civil Lines Faisalabad Pakistan

 

From: Saqib Aziz [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2023 8:17 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: RE: Bed Spread / Mattress Protectors / Home Textile & Towel
Supplier from PAKISTAN

Dear Sir,

Trust everything is fine over there.

We are specialist in mattress protection range. We do all kinds of;

1-Microfibre and Poly-Cotton Quilted Mattress protectors

2-Teryy Waterproof Mattress Protectors

3-Mattress Toppers
4-PVC and Jersey Mattress Encasements

5-Incontinence Pads

6-Thread and Ultrasonic Quilted Bed Spreads/Comforts

7-Duvets in different fabric and wadding material
8-Body Pillows

You are requested to please your inquiries with us.

Regards

Saqib Aziz

 Email: [email-masked]

 Cell # +92 321 6690789

Web:  <http://www.texource-international.com/>
www.texource-international.com

Address: P-428, New Civil Lines Faisalabad Pakistan

 

From: Saqib Aziz [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2023 6:50 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: RE: Towels/ Bed Spread / Mattress Protectors/ Home Textile Supplier
from PAKISTAN

Dear Sir,

We are pleased to inform you that we have widened our towel supplying range.

Attached is the pictures for your kind review.

We are supplying below range of towels on Air Jet looms.

1-HEMP COTTON TOWEL

2- COTTON SILK TOWEL

3-BAMBOO COTTON TOWEL

4-COTTON / LYOCELL TOWEL

5-SALLUCELL TOWEL

6-EGYPTIAN LOOPS TOWEL

7-COTTON SILK TOWEL

8- TECHNOLOGY TOWEL

9- COMBED SIRO LOOPS TOWEL

10- PIMA COTTON LOOPS TOWEL

11- 2PLY YARN DYED STRIPER TOWEL

12- SCULPTED COTTON TOWEL WITH FRINGES

13- 5PLY COTTON TOWEL

14- ZERO TWIST COTTON TOWEL

15- SCULPTED COTTON TOWEL

16- FAKE YARN DYED TOWEL

17- RENEWCELL TOWEL

18- ZERO TWIST YARN DYED TOWEL

Pls share your enquiries with us to quote you prices and send samples
accordingly 

Regards

Saqib Aziz

 Email: [email-masked]

 Cell # +92 321 6690789

Web:  <http://www.texource-international.com/>
www.texource-international.com

Address: P-428, New Civil Lines Faisalabad Pakistan

 

From: Saqib Aziz [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2023 12:49 AM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: Home Textile & Towel Supplier from PAKISTAN

Dear sir/Madam,

 Texource-Internationl is an emerging textile sourcing company in Pakistan
dealing worldwide in textile sourcing. We are affiliated with renowned
textile manufacturers, who have composite units which help to work on
competitive prices. We are dealing in all kinds of Fabric and Home Textiles
as under;

 Fabrics

We are supplying Woven, Knitted and Denim all over the world.

.      White, Printed and Dyed                     .      Sateen up to 1000
Threads (both plain and stripe)

.      Percale up to 250 Threads                   .      Twill, Drill,
Duck, Slub, Jacquard, Panama, Half Panama

.      Single Jersey, Rib, interlock, Pique, Fleece

.      100% Cotton, Poly-Cotton, Lycra, Stretch and Super Stretch denim.

 Home Textile

.     Flat sheets, Fitted sheets (woven and Jersey), Valance Sheets

.     Bed Sheet Set                          .     Pillowcases
.     Quilt Cover

.     Towel and Bathrobes                 .     Table Cover
.     Kitchen Towels

.     Protectors                                 .     Baby Bedding
.     Jacquard Curtains and Black Outs

Evaluating the customers demand, selecting the right vendor, providing the
sufficient feedback, working as the bridge in between the customer and
Manufacturer and keeping an open eye, on every step is the main objective of
Texource-International.

We will be pleased to serve you at our maximum so please feel free to share
your inquiries with us.

Regards

Saqib Aziz

 Email: [email-masked]

 Cell # +92 321 6690789

Web:
<http://scanmail.trustwave.com/?c=17459&d=q7ax5BxqvvTxJqzqgUkxY3SlcioPTntU4A
Cnnz7U0Q&u=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2etexource-international%2ecom%2f>
www.texource-international.com

Address: P-428, New Civil Lines Faisalabad Pakistan