Subject: Happy Thanksgiving from CL FREIGHT
From: Rose Miller <[email-masked]>
To: Rose Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 09:22:05 -0500

Good Morning🤗

Hope you are doing well.

In this season of gratitude, we extend our warmest wishes to you and your
team. May your Thanksgiving be filled with joy, laughter, and the company
of loved ones. We are looking forward to working together in the near
future.

We wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!

Warm regards,

-- 
* "Meaningful connections move the world forward"Rose Miller*
*Logistics Coordinator*
*Capital Logistics INC DBA CL Freights*
*MC# 045654*
C: (484) 224-2885  F: (484) 224-2639
8102 W Chester Pike, STE 105, Upper Darby ,PA 19082
Website: www.clfreights.com <https://clfreights.com/>
Email: [email-masked]

*YOUR FULL SERVICE LOGISTICS PROVIDER!!*

*Dry Van* * |  Flatbed &  Oversize  |  Temperature Controlled  |  Rail
(Door to Door)  | Drayage* *| Less Than Truckload (LTL)   |  Lift gate &
Expedite  |   Canada  |  High Value & High Risk*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any
attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information which may be legally protected
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or
their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please
immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message
and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message
or its attachments is strictly prohibited.