Subject: Buisness Proposal From SALUJA OVERSEAS, INDIA
From: "SALUJA OVERSEAS" <[email-masked]>
To: "SALUJA OVERSEAS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 14:31:55 +0530

Dear Sir/Mam

I would like to introduce our company SALUJA OVERSEAS that has been in
Business of Handloom and Home Textile Business for the past 10 years in
Domestic and international markets. We are Registered Member of Federation
of indian exports organisation (FIEO). 

We have been an established and popular company with an excellent track
record for the best customer satisfaction. We have never compromised on the
quality and the services provided to the customer. We believe in keeping the
customers happy and providing them with products at a very competent price.

We have our Own manufacturing Unit in carpet area of 9000 sq. meter
specialized on home textile, including home wear, bedding products, duvet
cover sets etc. We have new advanced cutting ,Quilting , Shuttles ,
Embroidery & sewing Machineries , experienced work force ,strict quality
inspection system .We would use our production ability and experience to
help our customers on product and quality service.

We have Best Quality Bedsheet set in Polycotton & Pure Cotton Available in
200 To 500 Thread Counts. We can manufacture customized products like 3pcs
/4pcs/5pcs set according to your Requirements. We can make Bedsheets in
Flat/ Fitted Both styles with customized sizes.

OR

We have Duvet/ Comforter/Quilt set in Polycotton and Pure Cotton Fabric. We
have 120 To 300 Gsm Filling available . We can manufacture in customized
sizes and fill the fibre according to your requirements.

OR

Cushion Covers .

1. 16x16 - 5pcs/set

2. 20x20 - 2pcs/set

Customized  

OR

We have Curtains in Different Types of Fabric Like Blackout , Printed,
Combination, Embossed , Velvet, etc. in different types of sizes Like
5feet/7feet/9feet/ Customized. 

We can do private labelling and Branding according to your terms.

We Want To Do Business With Your Company. We Have Handloom Products Which We
manufactured in India. So, We are offering you to do business with us. We
will try to give you best quality Products at cheapest prices. 

We are attaching our Company's Catalogue for your Reference . You can get
every Information Regarding Our Company Profile, Product Line , Machinery
etc. in this Catalogue. 

For more information You can contact us through Below Details

CONTACT NO. - (+91) 9588772931, 

                            (+91) 7404407781

EMAIL -  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Website -  <http://salujaoverseas.com/> salujaoverseas.com

THANK YOU

GOUTAM SALUJA

SALUJA OVERSEAS ,INDIA