Subject: Follow-up on Anyco Proposal
From: Janice Colico <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 19:14:55 -0800

Hi Designer Living ,

I am writing to follow up on my previous inquiry. I would like to confirm
if you received my initial message and if you have any further questions or
concerns that I can address.

If possible, could you kindly provide me with the contact information of
the appropriate person to discuss this matter further? Your assistance in
this regard would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for taking the time to read my message, and I look forward to
hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,
*Janice Colico*
ANYCO PTY LTD
E:  j <[email-masked]> [email-masked]
W:  www.anycostore.com

Powered by HubSpot
<https://app.hubspot.com/signup-hubspot/sales?uuid=d4ef92dd-c560-41fa-bef1-f7f8da83430f&utm_medium=virality&utm_campaign=hubspot-email-branding-virality&use_uuid=1>
.