Subject: INFLUENCER & CELEBRITY GIFTING OPPS
From: Molly Valtz <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 08:15:15 -0800

Hi there!

Hope you are well! I'm not sure if you are working with a pr/marketing
team, but I wanted to share some upcoming celebrity and
influencer gifting opportunities with you!

   - *66th Annual GRAMMY Awards Official BACKSTAGE Gift Lounge* (FEB 4,
   2024) – opportunity to be on-site gifting presenters and performers from
   the show!
   - *“Everyone Wins” Nominee Gift Bag *(March 10, 2024) – gift bag that
   will be sent to all the nominees in the major categories for the Academy
   Awards
   - *3d Influencer Kits* (Monthly)- this is a monthly themed based kits,
   that go out to a mix of 20 micro and macro influencers
   - *3d Wellness Retreat in Malibu, CA* (April 5-7th, 2024)  – a 2 day
   immersive experience for brands to build a lasting relationship with a
   group of influencers and editors in the beauty/wellness/lifestyle space.
   The 2 day experience will allow you and your brand to create an interactive
   activation, while guests enjoy healing from the inside out
   - *Mother’s Day in Hollywood* (May 12, 2024)- Gifting 30 celebrity moms
   in honor of Mother’s Day

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to learn more
about the opportunities mentioned above. As a reminder, we are a full
service PR firm that focuses on beauty, wellness and lifestyle brands. We
work with our clients to help secure press coverage in print, online, tv,
podcasts and influencer/celebrity gifting!

Molly

-- 

Molly Valtz, Account Manager

*3d* *Public Relations & Marketing *

*London | Los Angeles | Miami | New York *

*IG: @3dprmarketing *