Subject: Interested in Partnering with DESIGNER LIVING
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 16:34:02 -0500

To Designer Living:

My company, Right Choice Bedding, is interested in having some of our best
selling products on Amazon promoted on Designer Living.

Please look over the listings below and let me know if your affiliate
company is interested in promoting our products and what we'd need to do to
get this ball rolling.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071P8Q3FD?ref=myi_title_dp
<https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071P8Q3FD?ref=myi_title_dp&th=1> &th=1

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071SG5WVQ?ref=myi_title_dp
<https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071SG5WVQ?ref=myi_title_dp&th=1> &th=1

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BLPU6UW?ref=myi_title_dp
<https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BLPU6UW?ref=myi_title_dp&th=1> &th=1

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073VT3DW3?ref=myi_title_dp
<https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073VT3DW3?ref=myi_title_dp&th=1> &th=1

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08G1YQ69G?ref=myi_title_dp
<https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08G1YQ69G?ref=myi_title_dp&th=1> &th=1

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B5VLWRGD?ref=myi_title_dp
<https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B5VLWRGD?ref=myi_title_dp&th=1> &th=1

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09NQL4MQS?ref=myi_title_dp
<https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09NQL4MQS?ref=myi_title_dp&th=1> &th=1

These are only a few of the products we'd love to see if we can form a
partnership for promoting our products.

Thanks

Avi Solomon

848-240-7519