Subject: Unlocking Wholesale Opportunities: Let's Grow Together!
From: Ryan Nell Perez <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 03:48:45 +0000

Hello,

I am writing on behalf of Article Innovations, LLC, an online retailer with
a mature Amazon storefront and have been in business for 6 years. We would
like to request a wholesale account with Design Living and sell your
products online. We believe that establishing a partnership would mutually
benefit both of our businesses. As a wholesale customer, we intend to
purchase your products in larger quantities to meet the demands of our
expanding customer base.

We are excited about the potential of working together and promoting your
brand within our market. We assure you that we are a committed and
professional business, and we value strong partnerships built on trust and
transparency.

Thank you for considering our request. We eagerly await your response and
the possibility of establishing a fruitful business relationship. Should
you have any questions or require further information, please do not
hesitate to contact us.

Warm regards,

Best Regards,

Ryan Nell Perez
Product Sourcer, Wholesale
[email-masked]
(858) 480-1390 ext. 1002

Article Innovations, LLC
4231 Balboa Ave. PMB 3043
San Diego, CA 92117

www.articleinnovations.com
<http://www.articleinnovations.com/?fbclid=IwAR26173QSL8rpLJCvhGC3eTzUzCKXq41G0GK_ZC7HE_nfOuI1YO6yeyDGS8>

Powered by HubSpot
<https://app.hubspot.com/signup-hubspot/sales?uuid=675b680f-263b-415e-99f5-a11891057bcc&utm_medium=virality&utm_campaign=hubspot-email-branding-virality&use_uuid=1>
.