Subject: RE: Fwd: Confirmation - Order Number D23A3105DD #Ref 20231107003111170
From: Marisol Garfias <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2023 13:34:54 -0800

Hello Kyle,

Any update on this?

Thank you and please do not hesitate to contact me if there is anything
further that you may need.

*Marisol Garfias**  | **Showroom/Account Manager*

 <https://www.olliix.com/>

*Email:[email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

*Cell: 818.322.7850** PST *

*Office Hrs: M-F 8am-5pm PST*

*From:* Customer Service [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, November 7, 2023 1:54 PM
*To:* Marisol Garfias <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Fwd: Confirmation - Order Number D23A3105DD #Ref
20231107003111170

Hello Marisol-

Thank you for your email. We are sorry to hear your order has not arrived.
Unfortunately, we cannot see further into FedEx's system as to why you did
not receive this package; therefore, we have opened a lost package
investigation with FedEx. Generally, this will take anywhere between 1-8
business days to resolve; however, it can be completed sooner. Once FedEx
completes their investigation, they will notify us of the results; and we
in turn will contact you with an update. We appreciate your patience while
the investigation is in progress. Thank you!

Sincerely,

Kyle

Designer Living Customer Service

1-888-879-8790

[email-masked]

On Wed, Nov 8, 2023 at 5:04 AM Marisol Garfias <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hello Kyle,

We did check all surrounding areas and no package was seen. The attached
image does not look like our porch at all. When we spoke to FedEx they told
me the address on my order was incorrect on the shipping label and asked
for me to contact designerliving.

Thank you and please do not hesitate to contact me if there is anything
further that you may need.

Marisol Garfias |Las Vegas Showroom /Account Manager
Cell:818.322.7850 PST
Office Hrs: M-F 8am-5pm PST

On Tue, Nov 7, 2023, 12:52 PM [email-masked] <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Hello Wendy/ Walmart-

Thank you for your email.  Upon checking with FedEx, your
order#:D23A3105DD with the tracking#: 785823832075/785823825257 has been
delivered on 11/7/23.  We ask that you first check with other family
members, neighbors and around the outside of your home to ensure the
package was not misplaced.

Sincerely,

Kyle

Designer Living Customer Service

1-888-879-8790

[email-masked]

===============================================================================

Good afternoon,

I received notification my order was delivered but image of delivery was no
where near my porch. I contacted FedEx about my packages but they stated
the address was incorrect. Which is correct based on my order
confirmation.  Can you assist me with this?

Thank you and please do not hesitate to contact me if there is anything
further that you may need.

Marisol Garfias |Las Vegas Showroom /Account Manager
Cell:818.322.7850 PST
Office Hrs: M-F 8am-5pm PST

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Oct 31, 2023, 10:51 AM
Subject: Confirmation - Order Number D23A3105DD
To:  <[email-masked]>

<https://www.designerliving.com/>

NEW <https://designerliving.com/products/new/f8-o1-i1>

    |

BEDDING <https://designerliving.com/showcases/bedding/1>

    |

FURNITURE <https://designerliving.com/showcases/furniture/2>

    |

HOME DECOR <https://designerliving.com/showcases/home-decor/4>

    |

SALE <https://designerliving.com/sale>

BEDDING | FURNITURE | HOME DECORNEW | SALE

Thank you for your order marisol.garfias !

Visit Your Account <https://www.designerliving.com/Member/Orders> for more
information on your order status, rewards, gift card balance, and more.

Need to make a change to your order? Go to Your Account
<https://www.designerliving.com/Member/Orders> within 30 minutes of your
purchase to edit your order information.

Need to get in touch with our Customer Service Team? Email
[email-masked] or call 1.888.879.8790  (MON - FRI, 10:00 AM - 6:30
PM EST AND 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM PST).

If you want to exchange or return your product(s), please see our Return
Policy <https://www.designerliving.com/content/returns/4>.

If you want more information, please see our FAQ
<https://www.designerliving.com/content/help-faq/5>.

Thank you for shopping with us.

Designer Living

Order Summary

Order Date:  2023-10-31T17:50:56.5300000|Order #: D23A3105DD

Shipping Address:

Helen Majano

5659 1/2 Willowcrest Ave

North Hollywood, CA, 91601

US

818-284-8615

[email-masked]

Shipping Method:

Free Shipping

Items

Regular Price:

$870.05

Discount:

-$505.07

Coupon:

-$182.50

Sales Tax:

$18.70

Shipping Fee:

$0.00

Require Signature:

$0.00

Order Total:

$201.18

Designer Living Dollars:

-$0.00

Voucher or Gift Card:

-$0.00

Charged

$201.18

<https://www.designerliving.com/products/ink-ivy/rolling-waves-triptych-3-piece-canvas-wall-art-set/b77/6761#!id/633728>

Rolling Waves Triptych 3-piece Canvas Wall Art Set

INK+IVY

SIZE:See below  COLOR:Blue

QTY:1TOTAL:$42.49

<https://www.designerliving.com/products/madison-park/newport-abstract-area-rug/b31/14256#!id/774747>

Newport Abstract Area Rug

Madison Park

SIZE:8x10'  COLOR:Multi

QTY:1TOTAL:$139.99

<http://www.designerliving.com/>

<https://www.instagram.com/designer_living/>

<https://www.facebook.com/DesignerLiving/>

<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNifNqJR63G6juEmy5Z0wtQ>

<https://www.pinterest.com/designerliving/>

<https://twitter.com/DesignerLiving>

550 Northport Parkway
Port Wentworth, GA 31407 USA

Manage Profile & Unsubscribe
<https://www.designerliving.com/Member/Subscription/Management?email=[email-masked]&utm_source=LEblast&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=020117_IS&utm_term=&utm_content=InsiderSteals&r=0>

©2022 Designer Living Inc.