Subject: Holiday Sale Ends Tonight 🎁
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2023 14:03:13 -0000

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[VISIT PARTNER WEBSITE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[DOWNLOAD OUR 2022 CATALOGS HERE](https://linktr.ee/hiendaccentstrade)

[TRADE SHOWS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[CONTACT US](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/contact)

[ENDS TONIGHT - HOLIDAY SALE | SHOP THE HOLIDAY SALE >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/q4-holiday-sale)

[The Holiday List](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/q4-holiday-sale)

[New Arrivals - Top holiday must-haves, fresh from the studio.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/new-arrivals)

[Fall Collection - Rich autumn styles for festive flair.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/fall-collection)

[Winter Collection - Holiday essentials for the chilliest nights](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/winter-collection)

[Cozy Collection - Coziest holiday pieces for ultimate comfort](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/cozy)

[Gift Collection - Handpicked holiday treasures for gifts or for guests.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/gift-collection)

[Last Chance - Our biggest sale of the season ends tonight! Stock up now and get ready for the holiday rush | SHOP THE HOLIDAY SALE >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/q4-holiday-sale)

[SALE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Order must be placed on our Trade Partners website in order to qualify for the discounted pricing. Apply coupon code at checkout. For immediate ship orders only. Not valid on previous orders.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/q4-holiday-sale)

[OPEN TRADE ACCOUNT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

 

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01HE4DYJYJA0DZT4PF1D6HG7Y1&r=3cs9bw5A)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01HE4DYJYJA0DZT4PF1D6HG7Y1&r=3cs9bw5A).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038