Subject: Sell on
From: Janice Colico <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 16:48:51 -0700

Hi Buying Team of Designer Living ,

I'm Janice, Partnership Manager of Anyco Pty Ltd, an Australian supplier.
Our range includes fashion accessories, home products, kitchenwares,
puzzles, phone/computer accessories, and pet accessories.

We have successfully partnered with Tier 1 online retailers in Australia
such as Catch, Kogan and Harvey Norman and global partners such as Newegg,
Once It and The Market and we believe collaborating with your company could
be mutually beneficial.

To explore our wide range of products, please feel free to browse our
website <https://anycostore.com/>.

Can you direct us to the right contact for partnerships? And also, can you
provide the next steps on how to become a merchant?

Best regards,

*Janice Colico*
ANYCO PTY LTD
E:  j <[email-masked]> [email-masked]
W:  www.anycostore.com

Powered by HubSpot
<https://app.hubspot.com/signup-hubspot/sales?uuid=fe9e42c6-74d2-4d76-8e82-f8fb0b5594e3&utm_medium=virality&utm_campaign=hubspot-email-branding-virality&use_uuid=1>
.