Subject: 360 images for Madison Park
From: Esad Kilic <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 07:48:58 -0700

Hey Madison Park team,

Would having 360 images be interesting for you? I checked one of your
products that has 360 images. You might need 360 images for your other
products as well. That's why I will write just three bullet points, in case
you're interested.

- No studio: ARspar offers 360 services from only a couple of product
images.

- Cost-effective solutions: ARspar has its 3D & AI technologies to deliver
professional visuals, so you don't need an expensive photoshoot.

- Timely delivery: From getting the product images (it can be even images
made with a phone) to professional product visuals it takes less than a
week.

Thanks,

Esad Kilic I Business Developer
arspar.com
<https://trail.artonar.xyz/api/t/c/usr_MxZfAvotzgsBv3nx6/tsk_S58WwCvBKXeiDJtnc/enc_U2FsdGVkX18K-1vwH6rqQ8-kw-cQv1In90NqPGXOekikYE-feowmmvwxC43bir6v>

PS: If you don't want to hear from me again, please let me know.