Subject: Velvet Unveiled: The Holiday's Luxurious Secret
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2023 14:01:03 +0000 (UTC)

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[VISIT PARTNER WEBSITE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[DOWNLOAD OUR 2022 CATALOGS HERE](https://linktr.ee/hiendaccentstrade)

[TRADE SHOWS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[CONTACT US](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/contact)

[HOLIDAY SALE ENDS TOMORROW - GET UP TO 12% OFF → LEARN MORE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/q4-holiday-sale)

[This Holiday's Luxurious Secret - This holiday, velvet is set to be a sensation. Don't miss out on offering this sought-after luxury to your customers. Here’s why | SHOP THE VELVET COLLECTION >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/velvet-bedding-collection)

[Indulgent Experience -  Velvet provides an indulgent tactile experience that turns daily moments into luxurious treats.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/velvet-bedding-collection)

[Thermal Qualities -  Velvet's dense pile offers cozy insulation, adding warmth and comfort during chilly holidays.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/velvet-bedding-collection)

[Timeless Opulent Look -  Velvet's sheen and rich color add instant holiday elegance, yet remain timeless beyond the season.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/velvet-bedding-collection)

[Holiday Pairing -  Velvet seamlessly pairs well with other holiday-themed textiles, like satin, lace, or sequined cushions.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/velvet-bedding-collection)

[Mood Uplift -  The lush feel of velvet spreads joy this festive season.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/velvet-bedding-collection)

[EXPLORE THE RICHNESS OF VELVET](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/velvet-bedding-collection)

[Stella Faux Silk Velvet Quilt Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stella-faux-silk-velvet-quilt-1)

[Stella Faux Silk Velvet Duvet Cover Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stella-faux-silk-velvet-duvet-cover-set)

[Stonewashed Cotton Velvet Quilt Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stonewashed-cotton-velvet-quilt-set)

[Velvet Diamond Quilt Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/velvet-diamond-quilt)

[SHOP THE VELVET COLLECTION >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/velvet-bedding-collection)

[Holiday Sale Ends Tomorrow | SHOP THE HOLIDAY SALE >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/q4-holiday-sale)

[OPEN TRADE ACCOUNT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

 

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01HE4BC00N819M37B1HHXSVM5S&r=3cs8A3Xb)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01HE4BC00N819M37B1HHXSVM5S&r=3cs8A3Xb).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038