Subject: 🌟 Exciting Holiday Collaboration Opportunity with @miss.kay_xo 🎁
From: Kayleigh Martin <[email-masked]>
To: Info <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 04:48:43 -0700

Hello,

I'm Dani, Kayleigh's PR assistant, and I hope this fall season finds you in
high spirits.

In the midst of the changing leaves, I'm delighted to introduce you to
Kayleigh, a dedicated influencer with over 50,000 followers on Instagram (
@miss.kay_xo). Kayleigh's content revolves around her passion for fashion,
beauty, home decor, promoting body positivity and her FurBaby Preston. Her
commitment to authenticity has fostered a warm and welcoming community that
feels like a festive family gathering. This holiday season, Kayleigh's
message is all about giving back, as she recently organized the successful
Buffalo Beach Bash, raising substantial funds for Imagine for Youth and
gaining heartwarming local press coverage.

*Just Announced!! Kayleigh will be offering a Black Friday and Cyber Monday
Campaign!!*

As we embrace the magic of the holidays, Kayleigh is committed to crafting
top-quality and engaging content that captures the essence of this special
time of year. She offers a variety of services, including festive Reels,
enchanting Feed Posts, heartwarming User-Generated Content, Holiday Gift
Guides and more, all with meticulous attention to detail. We're thrilled
about the opportunity to collaborate on creating captivating holiday-themed
content with you. Kayleigh would love to send you some ideas that she is
working on. Can I send them directly to you, or is there someone else
within your team who handles these types of requests?

Thank you for considering Kayleigh for this delightful holiday
collaboration, and we're excited about the possibility of spreading some
holiday magic together.

Wishing you a joyful and festive season!

Take care and I hope to talk to you soon,
Dani

-- 
Dani Stillman with Picking Daisies Media
On behalf of Kayleigh Martin (Media Kit
<https://socialmediacollabs-com-dot-light-router-389813.uc.r.appspot.com/?c=1dH2nR5FycM-v1WTsshBR0izQ0HVGHH1_-a6BYFvUcaU&q=1180541560&r=18b806a272e98568&z=1698666522501&o=https%3A%2F%2Fkayleighmartin.influencekit.com%2Freports%2Fview%2Fcd7c77295a37caeb0192a75a7d4bd49b906d7920>
)
Follow Kayleigh on Instagram @miss.kay_xo
<https://socialmediacollabs-com-dot-light-router-389813.uc.r.appspot.com/?c=1dH2nR5FycM-v1WTsshBR0izQ0HVGHH1_-a6BYFvUcaU&q=1180541560&r=18b806a272e98568&z=1698666522501&o=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.instagram.com%2Fmiss.kay_xo%2F>

socialmediacollabs-com