Subject: 5-Star Favorites Now Up to 12% Off
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2023 14:07:30 +0000 (UTC)

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[VISIT PARTNER WEBSITE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[DOWNLOAD OUR 2022 CATALOGS HERE](https://linktr.ee/hiendaccentstrade)

[TRADE SHOWS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[CONTACT US](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/contact)

[THE BIGGEST SALE OF THE SEASON CONTINUES >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/q4-holiday-sale)

[Customer Favorites - Explore the highly-rated products, celebrated for exceptional quality in numerous positive reviews—now with up to 12% off >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[Stella Faux Silk Velvet Quilt Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stella-faux-silk-velvet-quilt-1)

[AUGUSTA TOILE DUVET COVER SET](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/augusta-toile-bedding-set)

[Lyocell Duvet Cover Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/lyocell-duvet-cover-set)

[HAMILTON BEDDING SET](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/hamilton-bedding-set)

[VELVET DIAMOND QUILT SET](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/velvet-diamond-quilt-1)

[Hera Washed Linen Flange Bedding Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/hera-flange-linen-bedding-set)

[Explore More Customer Favorites >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/best-sellers)

[Chenille Herringbone Bedding Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/chenille-herringbone-duvet-cover-set)

[Carmen Kilim Bedding Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/carmen-kilim-bedding-set)

[Peony Washed Linen Bedding Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/peony-washed-linen-bedding-set)

[Dalia Linen Bedding Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/dalia-bedding-set)

[Secure top-rated favorites at unbeatable prices. Save up to 12% off in our holiday sale now.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/q4-holiday-sale)

[OPEN TRADE ACCOUNT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

 

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01HDGBCVERQGWY1N8DB1V4GVNC&r=3cdFAEvx)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01HDGBCVERQGWY1N8DB1V4GVNC&r=3cdFAEvx).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038