Subject: Missing leg - Wayfair PO # CS392032537
From: Helita Dewitt <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 15:31:23 -0700

Hello *Koryn-*

*We are sorry to hear of the issues with this chair.  Please note we do not
stock spare parts for this item, nor do we sell the legs separately.*

*In addition, this chair is out of our 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Kindly pass this information along to your customer.  Thank you.*

Best Regards,

Helita

Ecommerce Support Team Supervisor

[email-masked]

*From:* Customer Service [email-masked] [mailto:
[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Wednesday, October 25, 2023 3:18 PM
*To:* JLA Customer Service
*Subject:* Fwd: Missing leg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: *Koryn Burgher* <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Oct 26, 2023 at 5:00 AM
Subject: Missing leg
To: <[email-masked]>

I have a customer that purchased a Galesville 29.25" Wide Tufted Polyester
Wingback Chair (item # 6375636913, PO: CS392032537). I am with Wayfair,
just wanted to know if there is a way she can get a replacement leg or
purchase one? Her email is  [email-masked]
<https://admin.wayfair.com/v/order/email/index?to_email=[email-masked]&order_id=3690558243>,
feel free to reply to her with your response.