Subject: Dealer Inquiry
From: modernizedspaces <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 02:40:56 +0800

Hi,

Greetings!

I’m Parker,  Operations Manager for MODERNIZEDSPACES. We have been looking
for ways to expand our business by working with companies like yours.

We're a direct-to-consumer online retail company and we wanted to become a
dealer and resell your product line

on our website only; www.modernizedspaces.com.

We are hoping that you would be interested in working with us, which would
help us grow even further. Please feel free to reach out as soon as you
have time.

Our expert team can help take your brand to the next level by getting your
products in front of more customers that are actively looking for them
online.

We are also looking to prepay our future orders.

Thank you very much!

Kind Regards,

Parker Stinson

Operations Manager

(800) 815-2071

www.modernizedspaces.com