Subject: Grab new customers by doing advertising
From: Craigslist <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 15:29:55 +0600

Hello Walmart Seller,

Are you looking to boost your sales by reducing your advertising expense?
Perfect, you came to the right company. I will do Walmart listing & PPC
advertising ads management and optimization on SEO-based Listing creation.
We are experienced Walmart PPC experts hence we will help you with Walmart
PPC Sponsored ads setup and Management. We will boost your organic and PPC
sales, maximize profit, and lower your ACOS.

We offer a proactive and professional management service at a great price.
The purpose is to share day to day performance of PPC and increase sales.

THE PPC MANAGEMENT SERVICE INCLUDES:

Sharing Weekly detailed report

In-depth Keyword & Competitor research

Elaborate Marketing Strategy

A fully managed service to lower your ACOS & increase ROAS

If you have any queries then feel free to contact us. Vicoshine will be
grateful to assist you with Walmart Ads.

Regards

Vico Shine Advertising & Optimization Team

Skype :   live:.cid.5a00b593b7ecf5de