Subject: Interest in Becoming a Dealer
From: modernizedspaces <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2023 09:27:13 +0800

Hello,

My name is Parker, and I’m looking to set up a drop ship account. Just a
little

background about myself, I’m the lead buyer Operations Manager for
MODERNIZEDSPACES, and

we recently just launched an eCommerce store, we’re seeking

suppliers who’d like to work together on a drop ship bases.

Based on the market research that we’ve done, my team and I are confident
that our ability to

market and sell your products.

We’re not looking for payment terms, we’d like to prepay all of our orders
and build a solid

business relationship.

Can you tell me how we can go about applying for a drop ship account?

Kind Regards,

Parker Stinson

Operations Manager

(800) 815-2071

www.modernizedspaces.com