Subject: RE: Customer: Rita Fox, TRK# 1Z9Y365V9018999458, Order# 412340320A, Item# MP10-6304
From: Lisa Petros <[email-masked]>
To: Steven Adams <[email-masked]>, ecomcs <[email-masked]>, Carla Marquez <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], Customer Service <[email-masked]>
Cc: "E & E - Lisa - QUESTION GROUP" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2023 09:10:15 -0700

This is Overstock order 94807630-1 (SO 68202975).

Thank you,

Lisa Petros

Customer Service Director

E&E Co., Ltd dba JLAHome.

925-583-9301

*From:* Steven Adams [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Wednesday, October 11, 2023 8:15 AM
*To:* Lisa Petros; ecomcs; Carla Marquez; [email-masked]; Customer
Service [email-masked]; Customer Service
*Subject:* Customer: Rita Fox, TRK# 1Z9Y365V9018999458, Order# 412340320A,
Item# MP10-6304

Good Morning,

We received a return from the following customer, however we are unable to
locate any information in the Return or Sales Order List for the customer
above. I'm not sure if this is a WayFair, Olliix, or Designer Living Order.

Please advise how you would like us to proceed with this return.

Please see attachment for photo of return label for reference.

Thank You

Steven Adams

Rework Clerk

550 Northport Pkwy

Port Wentworth, GA 31407

*O:*912.373.7778 x 3845