Subject: RE: Payment Capture Failed for Designer Living Order D2392107C2
From: Lisa Petros <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2023 07:18:59 -0700

Hello –

We are following up on this email.  You have failed to pay for your
purchase with Designer Living even though goods were received by you.

If we do not receive the attached form back by October 20, 2023 to pay for
this purchase, we will send this to collections.

Thank you,

Lisa Petros

Customer Service Director

E&E Co., Ltd dba JLAHome.

925-583-9301

*From:* Customer Service [email-masked] [mailto:
[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Tuesday, October 03, 2023 8:58 AM
*To:* [email-masked]
*Subject:* Payment Capture Failed for Designer Living Order D2392107C2

Hello Syed-

Thank you for your order with Designer Living.  I am writing to inform you
the credit card transaction associated with Order D2392107C2 did not
successfully capture the full amount of *$126.75* for.  Our system was only
able to capture $22.04; leaving a remaining balance owed of $104.71.  We
ask that you please provide an alternate credit card for us to charge the
remaining balance.  A copy of the transaction has been included below for
your reference.

You may reach us at 888-879-8790, or you may contact me directly at
925-583-9307.  Kindly note our customer service hours are from 7:00 am to
3:30 pm PST.   Additionally, I left you a voicemail regarding this subject
matter.  We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.

09/25/2023 12:40:59 PM

Capture Amount: $104.71, Shipment ID: 16837754-06bd-49bf-9446-e6115a92dc4c.
Capture CreditCard failed. Do Not Honor.(PMTC_RESP_05)

09/25/2023 12:40:59 PM

Payment status change to CapturePartialFail

09/25/2023 12:39:29 PM

Order status change to Complete.

09/25/2023 06:55:58 AM

Capture Amount: $22.04, Shipment ID: 4bc41f32-4daf-46c2-adca-8dc1293c7760.
Capture CreditCard success.

09/25/2023 06:55:58 AM

Payment status change to *Capture Partial Success*

Sincerely,

Helita

Designer Living Customer Service

888-879-8790

925-583-9307