Subject: Technical support on E-commerce business
From: Showkot Ali <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2023 01:42:23 +0600

*Hey there*

*If you have to increase or boost your sales you have to plan how to sell
and get profit. We are the online service SEO planner to fulfill your
target*

* For Amazon/Walmart/Ebay*

*1. Improve Customer Ratings, Reviews/feedback, Q&A sections.*

*2. Listing Optimization for keywords ranking/ Increase Organic Sales*

*3. Listing Creations & Lunch*

*4. Product Image Editing/Professional Images *

*5. A+ Content/Descriptions*

*6. Storefront Design/ Showcase your products and brand story. *

*7. PPC with good ACOS*

*Note: Our work is secure and allowed by Amazon with the latest terms of
services. Service Charge is negotiable. You will be valued for sure. Please
contact me for more details.*

*Why us:*

*1) Guaranteed for Seller Safety, Privacy & Faster Results. *

*2)** We work under Terms of service (TOS).*

* 3)** Always we utilize a safe method.*

*Skype: cid.f7820467735a017f*

*Whats app: +8801873578945*