Subject: Styling Tips: Twilight Forest Inspired Bedroom
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2023 15:23:59 -0000

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[VISIT PARTNER WEBSITE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[DOWNLOAD OUR 2022 CATALOGS HERE](https://linktr.ee/hiendaccentstrade)

[TRADE SHOWS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[CONTACT US](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/contact)

[EMBRACE THE BEAUTY - Twilight Forest Retreat](https://www.partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/acadia-collection)

[Elevate your customers' spaces with the Acadia Collection, turning bedrooms into woodland retreats | SHOP THE COLLECTION >](https://www.partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/acadia-collection)

[Enchanting Design - Inspired by Sierra Nevada's golden hour, discover a mesmerizing blend of blues and golds amid misty tree patterns.](https://www.partner.hiendaccents.com/products/acadia-reversible-bedding-set)

[ORDER THE ACADIA BEDDING SET >](https://www.partner.hiendaccents.com/products/acadia-reversible-bedding-set)

[Styling Tips - Enhance Acadia's palette with blue and warm hues, immersing any bedroom in its tranquil beauty.](https://www.partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/acadia-collection)

[Acadia Euro Sham](https://www.partner.hiendaccents.com/products/acadia-euro-sham)

[Acadia Campfire Sherpa Throw](https://www.partner.hiendaccents.com/products/acadia-campfire-sherpa-throw)

[Stonewashed Cotton Canvas Coverlet](https://www.partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stonewashed-cotton-canvas-coverlet)

[100% French Flax Linen Duvet Cover in Caramel](https://www.partner.hiendaccents.com/products/100-french-flax-linen-duvet-cover-set)

[350TC Cream Sheet Set with Tan Flange](https://www.partner.hiendaccents.com/products/350-tc-cream-sheet-set-with-tan-flange)

[Woven Suede Lumbar Pillow in Hazel Brown](https://www.partner.hiendaccents.com/products/woven-suede-lumbar-pillow)

[Craft a woodland retreat with the Acadia Collection. Dive into dreamy sleep amidst its ethereal elegance | SHOP THE COLLECTION >](https://www.partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/acadia-collection)

[OPEN TRADE ACCOUNT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

 

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01HB88S6ZT5QGT96Q92327ER3A&r=3brG7p5g)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01HB88S6ZT5QGT96Q92327ER3A&r=3brG7p5g).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038