Subject: RE: Payment Capture Failed for Designer Living Order D2392107C2
From: Lisa Petros <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2023 09:05:01 -0700

Thanks!

Thank you,

Lisa Petros

Customer Service Director

E&E Co., Ltd dba JLAHome.

925-583-9301

*From:* Customer Service [email-masked] [mailto:
[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Tuesday, October 03, 2023 8:58 AM
*To:* [email-masked]
*Subject:* Payment Capture Failed for Designer Living Order D2392107C2

Hello Syed-

Thank you for your order with Designer Living.  I am writing to inform you
the credit card transaction associated with Order D2392107C2 did not
successfully capture the full amount of *$126.75* for.  Our system was only
able to capture $22.04; leaving a remaining balance owed of $104.71.  We
ask that you please provide an alternate credit card for us to charge the
remaining balance.  A copy of the transaction has been included below for
your reference.

You may reach us at 888-879-8790, or you may contact me directly at
925-583-9307.  Kindly note our customer service hours are from 7:00 am to
3:30 pm PST.   Additionally, I left you a voicemail regarding this subject
matter.  We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.

09/25/2023 12:40:59 PM

Capture Amount: $104.71, Shipment ID: 16837754-06bd-49bf-9446-e6115a92dc4c.
Capture CreditCard failed. Do Not Honor.(PMTC_RESP_05)

09/25/2023 12:40:59 PM

Payment status change to CapturePartialFail

09/25/2023 12:39:29 PM

Order status change to Complete.

09/25/2023 06:55:58 AM

Capture Amount: $22.04, Shipment ID: 4bc41f32-4daf-46c2-adca-8dc1293c7760.
Capture CreditCard success.

09/25/2023 06:55:58 AM

Payment status change to *Capture Partial Success*

Sincerely,

Helita

Designer Living Customer Service

888-879-8790

925-583-9307