Subject: Strategy & Proposal for long-term success of www.designerliving.com
From: Rahul Ku Das <[email-masked]>
To: Info <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2023 23:25:36 -0700

Dear Web Owner,

Please accept my heartiest wishes for the day. My name is Rahul , I control
the sales & consulting department of the company.

Would like to convey to you that we are offering strategically developed
SEO plan packages alongside basic monthly packages. Client satisfaction is
our top priority that encourages our team to be determined more on a
result-driven strategy so our esteemed client will get all the benefits.

All the below-outlined tasks will be covered up and we will incorporate the
numbers of keywords in our optimization practice as per your wish (the
budget will differ with the numbers of keywords has taken). I guarantee our
current optimization strategy will bring an action if your phones are not
ringing up and there are no business just bills!

Please feel free to review the prepared SEO strategy of your website (
www.designerliving.com) below.

 *Offered SEO Plan of action for (www.designerliving.com
<http://www.designerliving.com>)*

 *On-site SEO Recommendations & Implementations*

*Off-Page SEO/SMO Strategy*

Meta Tag Writing /Implementation

Social Bookmarking Submission

Google Webmaster Tools Verification

Article Content Submission

Google Analytics Verification

Blog Content Posting

Duplicate Content Checking/Fixing

Classified Posting

All Tag Missing Checkup/Fixing

Press Release Submission

HTML Error Checking/Fixing

Local Business Listing Creation

404 Error Analysis/Fixing

Old Backlink Analysis/Bad Link Removal

Google Penalty Removal (If Penalized)

Profile Creation and Optimization

GEO/OG Tag Fixing on Every Page

Document/PDF/PPT Submission

Sitemap XML Fixing

Blog Directory Submission

Robots txt Fixing

Blog Social Bookmarking Submission

Keywords Density Fixing

Social Media Content Posting

Canonical Issues Fixing

Image Sharing/Optimization

Internal Linking Analysis and Fixing

Question & Answer Participation

URL Structure Fixing

Forum Participation

301 Redirect Set up

Blog or Google Alert Commenting

Identify Broken Links/ Fixing

Product Listing (Only for Product Sites)

Header Tag (H1, H2 …. H6) Fixing

Social Media Profile Creation- If Not Done

Text to HTML Ratio Fixing

Anchor Text Variation Analysis and Suggestion

Website Page Loading Speed Fixing

Competitor Analysis & Link Building

Crawl Error Fixing

Internal blog posting

Responsive Design Check and Advice

We will write new content for your pages, or make changes to your existing
content.

Filter out bad bots from Google Analytics

 To start/maintain social channels like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube,
LinkedIn, etc.

Add WP plugins like Super Cache or Yoast to enhance SEO

A weekly or monthly report, displaying work we’ve done and how your site
ranks.

We will do an audit of the website homepage, content, or link profile that
includes action points.

Disavow the bad links

 Let's enrich your website performance with our competitive based and
social media optimization strategy and have a win-win situation for both of
us. Feel free to ask any questions and you are most welcome to reach me on
my Cell/Email/WhatsApp anytime.

 Looking Forward to hearing from you soon.

-----------

*Thanks & RegardsRahul Ku Das (Sales/SEO Consultant)Mobile - +91-*
*9776355970*
*What's App: +91-**9776355970*

*Please Note:** We are not spammers, in case if you don't want us to
contact you again, please respond with "REMOVE"*

<https://laxmi-rankgators-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/2888_QOI30Jm7uY4VcuQJzQYF7-RJcFqkH0TGqF1mVbTYoTb0igGdN79AWpnGs6SmwkPGNkgG6YkwlDKCjEBS2rYcJxyQFNauePW39R94yWiTscGpLtSZCGrPnkDCMUXu3IJkf3JeAQ_inrPybGwXWQ2hYbt6rjXIfpyuUxzHeQNGSdnOaMFCn61pL0r1aVn1lP1EGcyAxVkj4dHOCKKxaBTHW2X365TNlVhioQkVb9gacTLjvrKiyYgwSIIagJg9-xcq4hnzdYPRUnRsEeUfHxEHBpkWB4jTWA>