Subject: Becoming a Dealer Inquiry
From: Pedro Olan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2023 13:44:07 +0800

Hi,

My name is Parker, the Operations Manager for MODERNIZEDSPACES. We're a
direct-to-consumer online retail company and we wanted to become a dealer
and resell your product line

on our website only; www.modernizedspaces.com. We have been looking for
ways to expand our business by working with companies like yours.

Our expert team can help take your brand to the next level by getting your
products in front of more customers that are actively looking for them
online.

We are also looking to prepay our future orders.

We are hoping that you would be interested in working with us, which would
help us grow even further. Please feel free to reach out as soon as you
have time.

Kind Regards,

Parker Stinson

Operations Manager

(800) 815-2071

www.modernizedspaces.com