Subject: RE: Customer: Lottie Adams, TRK# 783918986848, Order# 108825642200021, Item# CS10-0019-1
From: Lisa Petros <[email-masked]>
To: Steven Adams <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Carla Marquez <[email-masked]>, Jeanine Elwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 07:59:32 -0700

This is for DL order W23912041E.

DL Team – please advise.

Thank you,

Lisa Petros

Customer Service Director

E&E Co., Ltd dba JLAHome.

925-583-9301

*From:* Steven Adams [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Thursday, September 28, 2023 5:36 AM
*To:* Customer Service [email-masked]; Carla Marquez; Jeanine
Elwell; Lisa Petros
*Subject:* Customer: Lottie Adams, TRK# 783918986848, Order#
108825642200021, Item# CS10-0019-1

Good Morning,

We received a return from the following customer, however we are unable to
locate any information in the Return or Sales Order List for the customer
above.

Please advise how you would like us to proceed with this return.

Please see attachment for photo of return label for reference.

Thank You

Steven Adams

Rework Clerk

550 Northport Pkwy

Port Wentworth, GA 31407

*O:*912.373.7778 x 3845