Subject: RE: Customer: Tiffany Belyeu, TRK# 783629757422, Item# CS10-0020-1, Order# 108824921434880
From: Lisa Petros <[email-masked]>
To: Steven Adams <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Carla Marquez <[email-masked]>, Jeanine Elwell <[email-masked]>
Cc: Helita Dewitt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 07:58:00 -0700

This is for DL  order W239040117.

DL Team – please advise.

Thank you,

Lisa Petros

Customer Service Director

E&E Co., Ltd dba JLAHome.

925-583-9301

*From:* Steven Adams [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Thursday, September 28, 2023 4:52 AM
*To:* Customer Service [email-masked]; Lisa Petros; Carla Marquez;
Jeanine Elwell
*Subject:* Customer: Tiffany Belyeu, TRK# 783629757422, Item# CS10-0020-1,
Order# 108824921434880

Good Morning,

We received a return from the following customer, however we are unable to
locate any information in the Return or Sales Order List for the customer
above.

Please advise how you would like us to proceed with this return.

Please see attachment for photo of return label for reference.

Thank You

Steven Adams

Rework Clerk

550 Northport Pkwy

Port Wentworth, GA 31407

*O:*912.373.7778 x 3845