Subject: RE: Customer: Debra Ingham, TRK# 783907833400, Order# 108825539339992, Item# CS10-1453
From: Lisa Petros <[email-masked]>
To: Steven Adams <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Carla Marquez <[email-masked]>, Jeanine Elwell <[email-masked]>
Cc: Helita Dewitt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 08:01:13 -0700

This is for DL order W23911013E.

DL Team – please advise.

Thank you,

Lisa Petros

Customer Service Director

E&E Co., Ltd dba JLAHome.

925-583-9301

*From:* Steven Adams [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Thursday, September 28, 2023 5:17 AM
*To:* Customer Service [email-masked]; Carla Marquez; Lisa Petros;
Jeanine Elwell
*Subject:* Customer: Debra Ingham, TRK# 783907833400, Order#
108825539339992, Item# CS10-1453

Good Morning,

We received a return from the following customer, however we are unable to
locate any information in the Return or Sales Order List for the customer
above.

Please advise how you would like us to proceed with this return.

Please see attachment for photo of return label for reference.

Thank You

Steven Adams

Rework Clerk

550 Northport Pkwy

Port Wentworth, GA 31407

*O:*912.373.7778 x 3845