Subject: Guest post on your website designerliving.com
From: Interamplify Outreach <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 23:27:17 -0500

Hello, glad to contact you!
My name is Lian Delgado. I am a copywriter.
I would like to know if there is a possibility of publishing *guest posts* (
sponsored  content, articles, ), *including a do-follow link*  on your
website.
I would like to know your conditions,restrictions of your web,forbidden
niches, as well as your price for each collaboration.
Please,let me know if you are interested asap.
Waiting for your kind reply,

Regards,

-- 
  <https://interamplify.com/>

*Lian Delgado*

*Media Manager*

+34 659 793 880 · [email-masked]

*Follow Us:*

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/interamplify/> [image:
instagram] <https://www.instagram.com/interamplify/> 
<https://www.facebook.com/Interamplify-389970231389072/> 
<https://twitter.com/Javi_gazquez>

LEGAL NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail, and where
applicable in the attached documents, is privileged information for the
exclusive use of the person and/or persons to whom it is addressed. Access
to this message is not permitted to any person other than those indicated.
If you are not one of the addressees, any duplication, reproduction,
distribution, as well as any use of the information contained in it or any
other action or omission taken in relation to it, is prohibited and may be
illegal. In such a case, please notify the sender and proceed to delete
this email as well as its attachments if any. In compliance with current
Spanish legislation on the protection of personal data and the European
regulation RGPD 679/2016 we inform you that your data are being processed
by “Content Marketing Spain SLU” with CIF B73946659, for the purpose of
maintaining and managing commercial and administrative relations. The legal
basis of the treatment is compliance with tax, commercial and accounting
legislation. No international transfers and/or transfers of data are
envisaged. To exercise your rights, you can contact by email at
[email-masked], in order to exercise your rights of access,
rectification, deletion (right to forget), limitation of treatment,
portability of data, opposition, and not be subject to automated decisions,
indicating as Subject: “Rights Law Data Protection”, and attaching
photocopy of your ID.