Subject: RE: Customer: Narsinga Malekar, TRK# 783061212443, Order# 108825230078778
From: Lisa Petros <[email-masked]>
To: Steven Adams <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Carla Marquez <[email-masked]>, Jeanine Elwell <[email-masked]>
Cc: Helita Dewitt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 10:53:03 -0700

This is for DL order W239070D52.

DL team – please advise.

Thank you,

Lisa Petros

Customer Service Director

E&E Co., Ltd dba JLAHome.

925-583-9301

*From:* Steven Adams [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Monday, September 25, 2023 5:34 AM
*To:* Customer Service [email-masked]; Lisa Petros; Carla Marquez;
Jeanine Elwell
*Subject:* Customer: Narsinga Malekar, TRK# 783061212443, Order#
108825230078778

Good Morning,

We received a return from the following customer, however we are unable to
locate any information in the Return or Sales Order List for the customer
above.

Please advise how you would like us to proceed with this return.

Please see attachment for photo of return label for reference.

Thank You

Steven Adams

Rework Clerk

550 Northport Pkwy

Port Wentworth, GA 31407

*O:*912.373.7778 x 3845