Subject: Get a Chance to Win a HiEnd Accents Store Makeover!
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 14:00:14 +0000 (UTC)

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[VISIT PARTNER WEBSITE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[DOWNLOAD OUR 2022 CATALOGS HERE](https://linktr.ee/hiendaccentstrade)

[TRADE SHOWS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[CONTACT US](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/contact)

[HIGH POINT GIVEAWAY](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/fall-high-point-market?month=2023-10)

[Are you going to High Point Fall Market? Then, you're in for a treat!  Get a chance to win up to $1,000 credit or a store makeover!](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/fall-high-point-market?month=2023-10)

[HOW TO JOIN THE GIVEAWAY:](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/fall-high-point-market?month=2023-10)

[1 - BOOK AN APPOINTMENT](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/fall-high-point-market?month=2023-10)

[2 - SHOW UP TO THE APPOINTMENT](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/fall-high-point-market?month=2023-10)

[3 - MAKE A PURCHASE](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/fall-high-point-market?month=2023-10)

[BIG PRIZES AWAIT](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/fall-high-point-market?month=2023-10)

[Grand Prize - HiEnd Accents store makeover](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/fall-high-point-market?month=2023-10)

[1st Place - $1000 credit  2nd Place - $500 credit  3rd Place - $250 credit](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/fall-high-point-market?month=2023-10)

[BOOK AN APPOINTMENT NOW](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/fall-high-point-market?month=2023-10)

[MAKE AN APPOINTMENT IN ADVANCE  FOR OUR EXCLUSIVE SHOW SPECIAL: 50% OFF ALL SWATCHES | BOOK APPOINTMENT >](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/fall-high-point-market?month=2023-10)

[SHOW SPECIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Orders must be written at the High Point Market. Valid on confirmed orders only. Discount cannot be applied to previous orders.](https://calendly.com/hiendaccents/fall-high-point-market?month=2023-10)

[OPEN TRADE ACCOUNT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

 

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01HAXW1BB5A4H9H1WFDH9MSYAD&r=3aYHCDUC) to choose the type of emails you receive.
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01HAXW1BB5A4H9H1WFDH9MSYAD&r=3aYHCDUC).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01HAXW1BB5A4H9H1WFDH9MSYAD&r=3aYHCDUC)No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01HAXW1BB5A4H9H1WFDH9MSYAD&r=3aYHCDUC).HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038