Subject: Holiday Collaboration @tara.dye - "Family Traditions with the Dye Family"
From: Tara Dye <[email-masked]>
To: Info <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2023 06:11:11 -0700

Hi there,
My name is Dani, and I'm Tara Dye's PR manager. Today, I'd like to propose
a unique collaboration opportunity that would not only resonate deeply with
Tara's audience but also creatively showcase your brand during the upcoming
holiday season.

Tara Dye, also known as @tara.dye
<https://socialmediacollabs-com-dot-light-router-389813.uc.r.appspot.com/?c=12TfYb4Ve0GbAvtVhAyCVkgSDo9qPbIT96Zsgla9vQ8k&q=346355077&r=18ac750b6b5c2393&z=1695561070469&o=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.instagram.com%2Ftara.dye%2F>
on
Instagram and TikTok, has captured the hearts of thousands with her genuine
and relatable content. As a mother of five who recently triumphed over a
house fire, Tara's journey is an inspiring testament to the strength of the
human spirit. Her content radiates positivity, humor, and a down-to-earth
perspective on life's challenges.

We believe that your brand's products align seamlessly with Tara's content
style and values, and the holiday season provides the perfect backdrop for
collaboration. Our proposed theme is "Family Traditions with the Dye
Family," centered around the core pillars of food, family, and the life of
a mom on the go.

We're excited about the prospect of collaborating with your brand to
produce meaningful and engaging content that resonates with Tara's
followers. I would love to share some more content ideas that she has! Is
this the best email to do so?

Hope you have a great day and we hope to talk to you soon,
Dani

-- 
Dani Stillman with Picking Daisies Media
On behalf of Tara Dye (Media Kit
<https://socialmediacollabs-com-dot-light-router-389813.uc.r.appspot.com/?c=12TfYb4Ve0GbAvtVhAyCVkgSDo9qPbIT96Zsgla9vQ8k&q=346355077&r=18ac750b6b5c2393&z=1695561070469&o=https%3A%2F%2Ftaradye.influencekit.com%2Freports%2Fview%2Fffbbf572200809b0238ad4942c57bbf50893f1db>
)
Follow Tara on Instagram @tara.dye
<https://socialmediacollabs-com-dot-light-router-389813.uc.r.appspot.com/?c=12TfYb4Ve0GbAvtVhAyCVkgSDo9qPbIT96Zsgla9vQ8k&q=346355077&r=18ac750b6b5c2393&z=1695561070469&o=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.instagram.com%2Ftara.dye%2F>

socialmediacollabs-com