Subject: Introduction Letter from CV. Cipta Abadi (Manufacturer of Rattan and Wood Furniture)
From: uti <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2023 13:20:13 +0700

September 23rd, 2023

DESIGNER LIVING
USA

Dear Mr/Mrs,

Greetings to you

Please allow us to introduce our company named CV. Cipta Abadi. It is an 
exporter of rattan, wood and basket ware and we're based in Cirebon, 
West Java, Indonesia since 2017. Thus, we are customer satisfaction 
oriented. For your information, we can make custom products as per 
request.

Herewith I attached one of our collections for your reference:

By this, can you put me in touch with the members of your team that deal 
with purchases as I would like to offer our product? Also, we accept 
costume product as per request.

Please get in touch with me if you need anything or if you have any 
other questions. We are eager to work with you on business matters due 
we have many range products.

Waiting for your reply
Thank you

Have a good day

Best Regards,

Utiana Anggraeni
CV. Cipta Abadi
(+62) 81314010223
www.ciptarattan.com [1]

Links:
------
[1] http://www.ciptarattan.com/