Subject: [ATTENTION] New Comforter Set Ruined
From: Lisa G <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2023 22:47:17 -0400

Greetings,

I ordered the "Intelligent Design Cassie Ombre Shaggy Faux Fur Comforter
Set" from ebay, sold by DesignerLiving directly, a couple days ago.
email address for ordering: [email-masked]
Order number: 13-10555-25106
Item number: 155411856605
Name: Lisa Ge

I washed it in my washing machine yesterday, set in delicate mode, with
cold water, and then tumble dried it low as instructed with dryer sheet. I
followed the instruction and all modes are set to delicate, and our washing
machin is pretty big. However, when I got it out this morning from the
dryer, many places of the Faux Fur are scrambled together, flattened,
ruined. I have attached some photos to this email to illustrate.

I love the design of this comforter set but I do not understand what this
quality issue is. If the comforter is not to be made to be washed and
dried, and gets ruined on the first run, how do you expect your customer to
use it. I really hope you can help me with this.

Lisa Ge