Subject: Publish article on designerliving.com
From: Andy Johnston <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2023 01:03:49 +0000
List-Id: et7483k1fmada <Resend EN 5 10082023 [9000]>

Hey
I'd like to COOPERATE WITH YOU. We are interested in PUBLISHING A
GUEST POST with a relevant article that will fit your site with our
link on designerliving.com. Our main REQUIREMENTS:  

 	* At least 2+ DO FOLLOW links in the article, 
 	* Link will be PERMANENT, 
 	* The article or the links will NOT BE MARKED as Sponsored / UGC /
Guest post / sponsored post, 
 	* Do you also accept LINK INSERTIONS in existing posts? If yes, what
is the price?
 	* What niches are you not allow in your website? If you have a
different price for them, please write.
 	* Do you have any more REQUIREMENTS?

 If you have a similar website for guest posts, let me know also. 
Hope to hear from you soon. 

If you don't want me to send you more emails, please reply and
UNSUBSCRIBE.

Best regards, Andy