Subject: New In: Cortez Reversible Quilt Set
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2023 13:59:53 +0000 (UTC)

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[VISIT PARTNER WEBSITE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[DOWNLOAD OUR 2022 CATALOGS HERE](https://linktr.ee/hiendaccentstrade)

[TRADE SHOWS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[CONTACT US](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/contact)

[INTRODUCING - Cortez Reversible Quilt Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/cortez-reversible-quilt-set)

[Indulge in a comforting oasis with our new quilt set, inspired by the cinematic visions of Spaghetti Westerns | ORDER QUILT SET >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/cortez-reversible-quilt-set)

[Majestic Western Design - Geometric patterns in tones of bold crimson and black stand out like desert canyons at sunset.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/cortez-reversible-quilt-set)

[Designed For Versatility - One quilt, two tales: let comfort and refreshing designs redefine any space.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/cortez-reversible-quilt-set)

[Harmony in Layers - Layer with our coordinating accessories for a cozy handcrafted haven.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/cortez-collection)

[Stonewashed Cotton Canvas Duvet Cover](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stonewashed-cotton-canvas-duvet-cover-set)

[Stonewashed Cotton Gauze Quilt in Sable](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stonewashed-cotton-gauze-quilt)

[350 TC Rustic Fair Isle Sheet Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/350-thread-count-rustic-4-pc-fair-isle-sheet-set-cream)

[Infuse homes with Western allure and comfort. Discover our new quilt set today | SHOP CORTEZ REVERSIBLE QUILT SET >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/cortez-reversible-quilt-set)

[OPEN TRADE ACCOUNT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

 

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01HAK5069H90T2HBSNGD2ND8GY&r=3aNzZF6M)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01HAK5069H90T2HBSNGD2ND8GY&r=3aNzZF6M).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038