Subject: RE: Purchase order CS367996834
From: Lisa Petros <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], JLA Customer Service <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 09:51:54 -0700

Hello –

Thank you for your email and I will apologize on behalf of our Customer
Service team if you felt you did not have a good experience.

Unfortunately, we are not able to provide the part you are requesting due
to the length of time you have had the product.

Thank you,

Lisa Petros

Customer Service Director

E&E Co., Ltd dba JLAHome.

925-583-9301

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: *Danelle and Matt Jameson* <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Sep 18, 2023 at 7:43 PM
Subject: Purchase order CS367996834
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Cc: DANELLE JAMESON <[email-masked]>

I am writing regarding the above purchase order.  I purchased 6 chairs
through Wayfair in December of 2021.  They are in our dining room and get
use about once a month.  We had an incident the other night when we had a
dinner party where my friend pulled the chair into the table and sat down
and the front leg broke off.  I have attached pictures.  I was very
disappointed in the customer service I received today.  I was told that
there was nothing your company would do because the chairs were purchased
over a year ago.  So is it your expectation that your chairs will not last
even 2 years?  And you are fine selling a product like that?  The customer
service rep I spoke to kept cutting me off when I was trying to explain the
situation and it was not until I was very firm with her, did she even
listen to my story.  She then assumed it was wear and tear, again, not
listening at all to what I was telling her.  Ultimately she decided that
she could not help because it is past the warranty period.

It is very disappointing that you are comfortable selling a product that is
clearly defective and then not allowing the customer any recourse.  In
addition, the person sitting in the chair was young and able to catch
herself, but it could have been a very different situation for someone
elderly or not as agile.  You could possibly be sued for medical expenses
because of your defective chair.

I am hoping you will rethink you decision and sent me a replacement leg at
the very least..

Danelle Jameson

412-841-5488